What is Whole Person Coaching?
I am a certified Whole Person Coach. This is a holistic method where I empower you to embrace, embody and express your whole self.
We tend to make decisions in life using only our thinking brain. This is normal, but we actually have 2 other brains to consult with, our heart brain and our gut brain.
In Whole Person Coaching, I help you get in touch with your heart and gut brains. The end result is alignment between all 3 brains before taking action steps toward your goal.
As you become more aware of your inner wisdom, mindful of your inner world and outer experience, and develop capacity to self-innovate, you will create a life you love living. And you'll have the tools to use in achieving future goals.
Is Coaching right for me?
Coaching relationships do not involve the diagnosis or treatment of any disorders.
The International Coach Federation (ICF) defines coaching as "partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential."
You may benefit from the support of a Certified Professional Coach if
(1) you feel lost or confused;
(2) you are afraid to try something new, even though you are genuinely interested in it;
(3) you feel constant stress, self-doubt and succumb to the 'you shoulds' imposed by yourself, family or friends;
(4) your happiness and forward momentum are constantly derailed by limiting beliefs, old patterns, and self-sabotage; and/or
(5) you have a goal or vision but lack the focus, organization, and clarity necessary to form an action plan.
Is Coaching a substitute for Counseling?
No. Coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health carae, or substance abuse treatment.
Please seek help from one of the above professionals if:
(1) you are feeling an overwhelming, prolonged sense of helplessness and sadness.
(2) your problems fail to resolve or improve despite your efforts and help from family and friends.
(3) you find it difficult to concentrate on work assignments or conduct everyday activities.
(4) you worry excessively, expect the worst, or remain constantly on edge.
(5) your actions, such as drinking too much alcohol, using or abusing drugs, or being aggressive, harms yourself or others.
How do I start the coaching process?
Start by scheduling a free 30-minute Exploration Session. We'll discuss what you want to work on and mutually agree if our partnership is best suited to your success.
Is there a sliding scale payment option?
Not everyone can afford current coaching rates and, at the same time, most everyone can benefit from coaching services.
I am a registered practitioner with the Healing Arts Collective, a non-profit who connects private practice practitioners that want to offer reduced rates with individuals that are seeking reduced rate services.
Please visit www.healingarts.org to learn how you can become a member and receive quality services at a reduced rate.
Can I pay for coaching sessions for my friend or family member?
I currently accept clients, 18 years of age or older, who have made a conscious choice to participate in coaching services and can pay for them directly.
I do not accept third-party payments.